Changes to my study programme


When I think about my study programme in journalism, I believe that the journalism school is one of the most important in the country because of its social focus. Not all universities have this vision of the career, but often have a more commercial approach. I think that in the study programme you not only learn about journalism, but about sociology, cultural studies, audiovisual productions, and many more. So, even if some things can change to get better, i am still happy with what I am learning in the Communication and Imagen Institute.

I think that in terms of infrastructure and use of technology, it is the wakness point of ICEI. We clearly needs more economic resouerces in order to supply  the necessary implements for the development of the best possible way in each branch. We need more cameras and sound equipment, and more rooms in the telesision studio, the radio studio, so we can record everything we need at time and not having to wait hours and hours. That sould be the main focus of the economic resources.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

The best concert ever

Post graduate studies