My favorite Book


Honestly, I don't have a favourite author. I think I've read so many books in my life of different genres, and it's really hard to choose just one, so I'm gonna talk about a genre that I love: books of investigative journalism.

The trigoly "La danza de los cuervos", "El despertar de los cuervos", and "A la sombra de los cuervos", of Javier Rebolledo it is one of my favorite. Books that address violations of human rights during the dictatorship in Chile.
I think these books are important because they are informative for all of us, as well as revealing the complicity of civilians with the dictatorship, pointing directly to two of the most powerful groups.

The last book I read is "Incendio en la torre 5: Las 81 muertes que gendarmería quiere olvidar". This is another investigation of Tania Tamayo, an important journalist and teacher of the journalism school.

I would totally recommend this book because it is an investigation of what really happen the dawn of December 8, 2010 in the prison of San Miguel. This book reveals a series of neglections in the national penitentiary system, and how the state does not take care of a country problem.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

The best concert ever

Post graduate studies