The best concert ever


The best concert I have ever been to was at the Estadio Nacional, on juanary 7th: "La Cumbre del Rock Chilena". I went with my best friends and it was a festival, so it started very early in the morning. There, I saw some of my favourite bands and musicians like Weichafe, Los Miserables, Sexual Democracia, Joe Vaconcellos and Santa Feria. It was amazing!

The artist that I was most excited to see was obviously Jorge Gonzalez, because its was going to be his last perfomance. I grew up listening to "Los Prisioneros" and I remember that my big sister had all their cassettes (I am pretty sure it still somewhere in my house). I really love their work as musicians and it amazing how their music has impacted an entire generation in the 80's.
His show was brilliant! and the atmosphere in the crowd was a little bit emotional, unlike the other performances were the feeling was powerfull and energetic.

I really enjoyed this festival, but I dind't think it was going to be so hot. It was in midsummer so at one point me and my friends were all thirsty. We had to take a break to eat. But its ok because it was worth it and we had a wonderfull day! Couldn't finish better: we cry with Mon Laferte and dance all night to Santa Feria.

Comentarios

  1. I imagine that the concert was great!! I would have liked to see to Weichafe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Cumbre del Rock Chileno is such an amazing festival. It should be made every year. You can easily grab a nice atmosphere just by listening artists from your own country. By the way, Jorge Gonzalez must be one of the best songwriters this land have created.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I went to La Cumbre too! And was just amazing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

Post graduate studies