Post graduate studies

I postgraduate course that i'm considering on taking in the future is languages. I would really like to take this course becuase, as a journalist, it opens a lot of possibilities for you. 

I've always dreamed about making investigative documentaries, travel around the country, get to know different places, people and realities. I think that is a experiencie that enriches you. And if I can travel not only my country but other continents too, it would be amazing. But before the trip starts, I would like to study here because, seeing it from a very realistic perspective, it's closer to my possibilities. If I can study in other country it would be fanstastic, but I think it would only be possible with a scholarship, so i'm gonna investigate about that. I woul like to do a part-time course, to be 100% involved with what I am doing and be able to learn as fast as posible. 


Right now i'm taking a CFG (a general training course) here at the university. "Euskera y Cultura Vasca". It's amazing because I've learn a lot about their culture and traditions, in addition to the language. This experience has been really interesting, and makes wanna know even more about the ancient european peoples. 


If some day I can do  this course, I would like to travel to Europe to investigate and maybe, who knows, work as a a journalist there. 

Comentarios

  1. Travel to different places always can bring you a lot of experiences and also know another language can you open a lot of possibilities in all dimensions, that’s a great idea!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Making documentaries seems to be the best way to start knowing new places and new people. Being a journalist implies that skill to establish links with new places. By using the camera and the pencil we're able to start telling new histories and why not, start living in new countries.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the languages really open many doors to you, in addition that you share with different types of people and that is wonderful, because you never stop of learn :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

The best concert ever