My future job


A job that I would like to have in the communication field is to work making audiovisual productions. I would love to make investigative documentaries, with significance as well as social outreach.

I imagine it is a difficult job, but it is still entertaining. It's hard because in the process of making a documentary you need to be 100% committed. Also, you need to work as a team. If you are a sound engineer, director of photography, director, producer or journalist, you need to complement each other so that the result is as expected.

I don't really like indoor jobs,  I prefer moving from one place to another interacting with more people than just the same group every single day. Making audiovisual productions gives you the possibility to travel a lot, to know different places and people, besides knowing different realities.

About the salary, I would love to have more economic stability and of course having a job that allows me to keep studying. 

I think that in the future I would like to keep studying not in the area of communication, but in languages, so that in the future I can travel as a journalist. 

Finally, I would like to say that traveling is really enriching. And if you have the opportunity to do it by doing what you like, you have to take it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

The best concert ever

Post graduate studies