Back to the past


I don't know if I would like to go to the future because it could be revealing. It scares me thinking about how the future it could be. I do not like to think about the idea that nature or animals will disappear. There are already species that have disappeared and many are in danger. If things continue that way it would be worse, I think for this reason I would not like to go to the future. I would not like to do it in personal terms, for example, to see what my life would be like. I prefer to go discovering it on my own, as long as I grow up.

If i could go back to the past I think I wouldn't change anything about my life. I think that both good and bad experiencies were important to learn how life works, and I'm fine now so I think I'd just leave it. Maybe, I would tell myself to be more confident and speak more, because I was very shy.

If I had a travel machine I would like to go back to my childhood. I know that it may sound boring because there are so many events that I could go, important milestones in history, maybe to the concerts of the 60s, or the 70s, but I have so many happy memories with my twin sister, that I would do anything to relive them. No university, don't have to study or work, just have fun all day with my partner in crime. I'd be the for a entire year, so i could go back to the future happy and motivated.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

The best concert ever

Post graduate studies