My favorite movie





I'm not sure if I have a favorite movie, but if I have to choose, one that comes to my mind and that I really love is "Leon: The Professional".

I love this story because of one of the protagonists: Mathilda and how brave she is. Once her family and her little brother are killed by Stan, a corrupt agent, because of a problem that he had with Mathilda's dad (a drug dealer), she takes refuge in Leon's house, a hired murderer.

I love their relationship and the chemistry they had. They make a pact: she will take care of the housework and teach him to read; and Leon, will teach her to shoot to be able to take revenge of those who killed his baby brother.

Because of this movie I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman.

The kind of movies that I like to watch are Thriller and Drama.
The last movie I saw was Gridiron Gang and I totally recommend it. Its about Sean Porter, a probation officer in the detention camp who oversees inmates at "Kilpatrick Camp "(a Center for social reintegration for young people.) He is convinced that through sport he may be able to change his lives and repair the mistakes of their past. Based on a true story, it shows the reality of young people in these centers and how they can go ahead.


Comentarios

  1. I didn't see this movie, but I love Natalie Portman too. I think that is going to be in my list to see it later.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I'd like to Visit

The best concert ever

Post graduate studies